Life Care Center of Gwinnett is located between Lawrenceville and Atlanta, near the city of Lilburn. With easy access to Atlanta, our facility is close to Bethesda Park and local shopping. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Lawrenceville Visitor Center details events, attractions, hotels and restaurants in the Lawrenceville area.
- Bethesda Park features a senior center, lakeside walking paths, ball fields and a picnic pavilion.
- The Gwinnett Center hosts events from sold-out concerts to hockey games to theatre productions in one of its four venues.
- The Atlanta Convention and Visitor’s Bureau provides information about the attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in Atlanta, only a short drive from Lawrenceville.
- Stone Mountain Park is family-friendly fun for all ages. Set on 3,200 acres of land around Stone Mountain, the park has indoor and outdoor activities including a cable car, scenic train and adventure course.